TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We will hold a booking provisionally for seven days. If any booking is not confirmed by payment of a deposit within that time, we reserve the right to allow others to book those dates.
- We require at least 25% deposit to confirm a booking which is more than 3 months away.
- We require a 50% deposit for any booking within 3 months of the charter.
- The final 50% becomes payable 30 days prior to the charter.
- We do not take bookings for groups of unsupervised O & A Level students (or any under-21’s).
- Cancellation policy: Cancellation must be made in writing. If a cancellation is made thirty (30) days before the charter date (90 days for peak season and public holidays), a cancellation fee of $100 applies. The balance of your deposit will be refunded. For cancellations made within thirty (30) days of the charter date (90 days for peak season or public holidays), no refund will be made unless a replacement booking can be obtained at brochure rate.
- Should you exceed the number of passengers (unless you have requested and been given permission) the boat will not leave harbour – this is for safety reasons. In the event of this happening no refund will be given.
- Boarding Time is strictly between 12pm and 2:30pm.
- Boats do not have night navigational equipment, so they are not permitted to sail in the dark. Latest set off time is strictly 2pm in winter and 2.30 in summer. If you do not make it in time sleeping in harbour is not permitted so you would have to find alternate accommodation at your own expense and set off the next morning.
- Disembarking 10am unless cleared beforehand.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Please note that Kariba is a Malaria Area – please see your pharmacist or doctor to get the necessary anti-malarial tablets.
- Houseboat and tender boat hire
- All cleaning materials and toilet paper
- All Linen and Bath Towels
- Fuel for main vessel, tender boats, two stroke oil, and generator.
- Return To Eden will consume approximately 90 litres of diesel per night and each tender will use approximately 15 litres of petrol and one bottle of two stroke oil per night.
- Please note: The above fuel usage is an estimation for your reference and actual amount consumed will vary with routing.
- All meals and drinks
- Personal toiletries
- National Parks lake usage and fishing fees
- Fishing requirements, i.e. rods, bait and tackle packs, etc.
- Swimming towels