Zimbabwean clients to please contact us for RTGS$ rates
Daily houseboat rates, based on a minimum of 12 persons per charter, is US$150 per person. This package is only valid if booked through the owner. Call +27 84 6030375 or fill in the contact form.
This rate includes:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner; teas, cakes and snacks
- Local drinks (four beers and 4 soft drinks per person
- Ice as required
- Fuel for the houseboat and 20 litres per day for the tender vessels
- National Parks Fees
This rate excludes:
- Travel to Kariba. (Transfers from Harare airport can be arranged at a cost of $200 per person, return.)
- Fishing license fees.
- Fishing rods, tackle and bait. (These can be arranged for an extra charge.)
DRY BOAT RATE
Daily charter houseboat rates for 12 persons sleeping in cabins and mattresses / bunks available for an extra 6 persons on the dining deck is US$740* per night during high season and US$630* per night during low season, on a DRY BOAT BASIS**
This excludes the following, which must be paid for separately:
1. All fuel, i.e diesel for the main vessel, petrol for the tender boats and the generator.
2. National Parks Lake Fees @ US$8 per person per day.
3. National Parks Fishing Permits @ US$5 per person fishing per day.
4. Harbour Parking Fee @ US$5 per night per vehicle
5 Drinks, Ice, bait etc, (Some drinks can be bought on a sale and return basis).
6 Catering. ( see below) A franchise caterer operates from Marineland premises and can supply your catering requirements; current rates as follows:
US$40 per person per day
(This includes Early Bird tea/coffee & rusks, Brunch, afternoon tea/coffee & cocoa brownies, evening bar snacks (meat balls etc) & finishing with a 3 course dinner & coffee)
US$45 per person per day
(This includes Early Bird tea/coffee & rusks, Full English Breakfast, Midmorning tea/coffee, Lunch, afternoon tea/coffee with banana bread, evening bar snacks & finishing with a 2 course dinner & coffee)
US$50 per person per day
(This includes Early Bird tea/coffee & rusks, Full English Breakfast, Midmorning tea/coffee & biscuits, Lunch, afternoon tea/coffee with banana bread, evening bar snacks & finishing with a 3 course dinner & coffee and chocolates).
They can supply beers, minerals and other alcoholic refreshments through their fully stocked bottle store. Ice and fishing bait can also be pre – ordered and will be loaded onto the boat at the same time as the drinks.
TERMS OF BOOKING
Provisional bookings are held for a maximum of 7 days until the deposit is paid, thereafter this offer may be unconditionally withdrawn without any further correspondence.
A 50% deposit will be required to secure the booking, (the non refundable portion of this deposit will be 20% of the gross tariff for the charter), the balance will be due and payable at the latest 30 days prior to the charter commencement date.
* Inclusive of the Statutory 15% VAT and 2% Tourism Levy, as well as all booking agents’ commissions.
** The lease on a dry boat basis means that the lessee arranges and pays for the fuel, food, drinks and other expenses not mentioned as inclusions by the lessor.